- Why CP
- Get Published!
- Christian Publishing
- Author Resources
- Touching the Heart of God Press Release
- Raising God's Girl Press Release
- Boy Preacher Press Release
- From Victory to Victory Press Release
- Breaking Through the Clouds Press Release
- Riddles Requiring Resolution Press Release
- Fearless Living Press Release
- One Day Closer to God Press Release
- My Journey to Healing Press Release
- Are You Attackable Press Release
- Serving God Press Release
- Train Up That Child Press Release
- Raising Kids That Succeed Press Release
- Parables of the Deer Press Release
- Fiery Darts Press Release
- God's Got This Press Release
- Getting Up When You are Down Press Release
- Among the Myrtle Trees Press Release
- PR IBPA Award
- Your Last Breath Press Release
- Lords or Servants Press Release
- Making Sense Out Of Life Press Release
- Mystery Accomplished Press Release
- Sammy Comes Home Press Release
- Heaven or Hell Press Release
- Granny's Rocker Press Release
- Treasures From the King Press Release
- Daddy, Do Cowboys Pray Press Release
- Nehemiah People Press Release
- Secrets of the Kingdom Economy Press Release
- Author Help Links
- Podcasts & Videos
Anyone interested in writing will be happy to hear that publishing and sales of Christian fiction books are booming!
As with all fiction, the main purpose of publishing Christian fiction is to entertain, but the entertainment includes a Christian message carefully integrated into a story that captures and holds a reader’s interest.
Christian children’s books develop characters and follow plotlines similar to standard children’s fiction books, except that Christian children’s fiction books explore a Christian values theme.
As in standard children’s fiction, Christian children’s fiction books employ well-crafted imagery and fast-moving storylines to grab and hold their readers’ interest. Attention-getting, four-color illustrations provide fun for the readers and enhance the plot, further making clear the Christian beliefs and family values message inherent in the foundation upon which Christian children’s books are based.
"Why do I buy Christian children’s books for my four children? Because they love to read and what a great way for them to learn about God, but by doing something that they love! I know that I can pick up a Christian children’s book and not worry about what my kids will be learning. Not only are they learning, but they are also getting to know their God better! I can’t tell you what a joy it is to hear them tell me what they learned about God after reading one of their books. It just melts my heart!"
-Stacy Butschek, Nurse Mid-wife