- Why CP
- Get Published!
- Christian Publishing
- Author Resources
- Touching the Heart of God Press Release
- Raising God's Girl Press Release
- Boy Preacher Press Release
- From Victory to Victory Press Release
- Breaking Through the Clouds Press Release
- Riddles Requiring Resolution Press Release
- Fearless Living Press Release
- One Day Closer to God Press Release
- My Journey to Healing Press Release
- Are You Attackable Press Release
- Serving God Press Release
- Train Up That Child Press Release
- Raising Kids That Succeed Press Release
- Parables of the Deer Press Release
- Fiery Darts Press Release
- God's Got This Press Release
- Getting Up When You are Down Press Release
- Among the Myrtle Trees Press Release
- PR IBPA Award
- Your Last Breath Press Release
- Lords or Servants Press Release
- Making Sense Out Of Life Press Release
- Mystery Accomplished Press Release
- Sammy Comes Home Press Release
- Heaven or Hell Press Release
- Granny's Rocker Press Release
- Treasures From the King Press Release
- Daddy, Do Cowboys Pray Press Release
- Nehemiah People Press Release
- Secrets of the Kingdom Economy Press Release
- Author Help Links
- Podcasts & Videos
Our Book Publishing Process
Our Book Publishing Process Serves You!
What can you expect from Certa Publishing? You can expect the very best in publishing. Our rule of thumb is: We exceed the author’s expectations in the publishing experience!
You can expect to make all of the decisions regarding your book because it truly remains your book. We do not own your book. The Author Agreement you sign with Certa Publishing covers only the services you purchase from us, and we purchase nothing from you. It is your book, and you can expect us to abide by your decisions. All that being said, we will also stand by your side and help you make well-informed decisions that will give your book every professional and marketing opportunity possible.
If you pre-sell 500 books and that is the number of books you want, then you can expect us to print and ship that number. What if you need extra books? Suppose a few months later you schedule a book-signing event and want 200 copies to sign and sell there. Then you can expect us to print and ship the 200 books right away for your BIG event. You can also make arrangements for Certa Publishing to store the books safely in our warehouse and ship those copies when you need them. Printing a higher quantity at a time will help reduce your overall printing cost.
You can expect us to turn your book around in the shortest time possible and, at the same time, allow you to customize the publishing process to meet your demands. You
can expect to control the process every step of the way, from manuscript submission to book shipping, since you make all of the decisions concerning your book. And, you can expect to save money with our affordable book editing, publishing, printing and marketing packages!
Remember . . .
You can become a published author in 3 simple steps:
1. Pick your package.
2. Call our friendly customer service team.
3. Submit the paperwork and your manuscript.
We GUARANTEE to . . .
- Take the mystery out of self-publishing a book.
- Save you significant money.
- Excel in helping you market your book successfully.
- Let you keep ALL the royalties!
- Be predictable and dependable.
- Produce quality books with workmanship that is top-notch.
- Print your book fast and on time.
- Let YOU own the book.
YOU can become a self-published author!
Contact us TODAY at 855-77-CERTA