- Why CP
- Get Published!
- Christian Publishing
- Author Resources
- Touching the Heart of God Press Release
- Raising God's Girl Press Release
- Boy Preacher Press Release
- From Victory to Victory Press Release
- Breaking Through the Clouds Press Release
- Riddles Requiring Resolution Press Release
- Fearless Living Press Release
- One Day Closer to God Press Release
- My Journey to Healing Press Release
- Are You Attackable Press Release
- Serving God Press Release
- Train Up That Child Press Release
- Raising Kids That Succeed Press Release
- Parables of the Deer Press Release
- Fiery Darts Press Release
- God's Got This Press Release
- Getting Up When You are Down Press Release
- Among the Myrtle Trees Press Release
- PR IBPA Award
- Your Last Breath Press Release
- Lords or Servants Press Release
- Making Sense Out Of Life Press Release
- Mystery Accomplished Press Release
- Sammy Comes Home Press Release
- Heaven or Hell Press Release
- Granny's Rocker Press Release
- Treasures From the King Press Release
- Daddy, Do Cowboys Pray Press Release
- Nehemiah People Press Release
- Secrets of the Kingdom Economy Press Release
- Author Help Links
- Podcasts & Videos
From Irrational Fear to Healthy Fear: A Journey to Complete Trust in God
Orlando, FL—Have worry and fear kept you from progressing in life? Fear can be crippling, but there is hope. Linda Knight’s Fearless Living: A 70 day reflective journey from fear to trust ($13.99, paperback, 978-1-939748-30-0) will show you how you can begin to trust God more than your circumstances. This original, 70-day devotional will guide you in applying God’s Word to any situation you face. Each day builds upon the other, leading you to a life free from fear and worry.
God designed you to fear things that have the potential to harm you. But when irrational fear permeates your life, it interferes with your ability to obey God and live the life He purposed for you. Scripture instructs believers to fear God. Fear of God is healthy reverence, or respect, based on the knowledge of His Greatness. When you fear God, you learn that He is greater than anything that can come against you.
In Fearless Living, Knight shares Scriptures instructing Christians on the proper way to fear God without getting trapped in the fear of others or circumstances. Subsequently, as an irrational fear is shattered, a healthy fear of God is built upon. Knight explains the context of the verses and shares the lessons within them. A daily prayer is provided to help readers connect with God and seek to fear Him only. The last section of each day is dedicated to personal reflection. It allows you to delve deeper and apply the lesson learned to your particular situation in a practical way.
When you live your life through the filter of fear, you’re held captive by it. You are unable to live in the freedom and abundance that God has provided for you. Knight says, “God promises peace and security in His care.” As your reliance on Him develops, you will begin to approach each day with confidence in the knowledge that He is for you and not against you.
While the world might tell you the answer to fear is found in psychotherapy or by use of medication, God’s Word generously provides what you need to conquer your fears once and for all. Make fear and worry a thing of the past. Learn how to apply God’s Word to your particular circumstances and begin to enjoy Fearless Living.
Linda Knight is a lifetime student of the Bible. She taught in public school for over 30 years, along with teaching children and adults in Bible classes. She loves to teach God's word to children and facilitate women's bible studies. For more information on Linda Knight and “Fearless Living,” please visit http://certapublishing.com/fearless-living.html or http://daybydayfearlessliving.com